The Services IWM Oluyemisi Asiwaju-Dada as President of Inner Wheel Club of LUTH, District 911, Nigeria has come to fruition.
The journey began last year, Saturday, 26th October, 2020 and today, 15th May, 2020; has proven another success of leadership like other past leaders, with the usual humanitarian service to the less privileged at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital and Lagos State Children Home.
The ceremony titled: *Together We Can* was graced by the Secretary to the Board and Director of Administration, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Dr. Babajide Grillo, Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee (CMAC), Professor Wasiu Adeyemo, Deputy CMAC -Clinical Dr. Ayodeji Oluwole and Deputy CMAC-Research Dr Yewande Oshodi, Head of the Paediatrics Dr. Yemi Osinaike, Head, Nursing Services Department Mrs Oyegoke, Head, Theater Nursing Mrs Imafidion, Head Lagos State Children Home Mrs Lawal and Mr Junaid. Apex Nurse Children Emergency, Mrs Chater. President IWC of LUTH & District Treasurer Omolola Fakeye (Staff) and Friends at the unveiling of the Inner Wheel Club of LUTH Project for Year 2019/2020 and presentation to LUTH Management and Lagos State Children Home.
Below is the comprehensive list of PROJECTS for INNER WHEEL YEAR 2019/2020.
1. Donation of Children Friendly Signage at the Olikoye Ransome Kuti Emergency Center, Lagos University Teaching Hospital. **Valued at N50,000*
2. Donation of One Hundred and Twenty-Three (123) School Sanders and socks of various sizes, Packed Confectionaries, and 10th Year BIRTHDAY CAKE of Miss Barakat Adeboye Incoming Club President Daughter to Children at the Lagos State Children Home at Ojerinde Street, Idi-Araba. **Valued at N 60,000*
3. International Inner Wheel Day Celebration: Our Club *donated Two (2) Sets of Baby Wears to two Babies who were born at proximity hour* at Labour Ward, Ward C, Lagos University Teaching Hospital. *Valued at *N20,000*
4. Donated Brand New Two (2) Spygmanometer for Blood Pressure to Maternity Wards C2 and C3 respectively. **Valued at N43,000*
5. Donated Brand New Child Vacuum Extraction for Birth Delivery for the Labour Ward, LUTH. **Valued at N39,000*
6. Donated Brand New Fourteen (14) Fans (Eight (8) Standing and Six (6) Wall Fans) for Paediatrics (Children) Emergency Ward, LUTH during the COVID 19 pandemic **Valued at N239,000*
7. Donated several Toys to Dental Paediatrics Children (0-6years) Clinic. **Valued at N30,000.*
8. Donated Books and Toys to Children at the Lagos State Children Home at Ojerinde Street, Idi-Araba.
**Valued at N20,000*
9. The Club donated Ten Thousand Naira *(N10,000.00)* cash for COVID 19 lock down “Feed the Needy” District 911 Project.
Out going President, IWM Asiwaju-Dada Oluyemisi shows her gratitude with these words, ” It’s been a very great privilege to have unlock the hidden potentials in her and a great honour to serve humanity through the Inner Wheel.
I want to use this medium to immensely thank God Almighty for this Awesome Privilege and Opportunity.
My Most loving and Cherished Family for their great support and encouragement.
Every Member, IWC of LUTH for their Participation and Cooperation (Eniyan ni Aso mi).
Not leaving out the District Chairman for her Unique Leadership and above it all, the IIWPP for her Motherly guidance and encouragement since the inception of Inner Wheel Club of LUTH.
Kindly donate your widow’s mite to support us;
Inner Wheel Club of LUTH
Account Number: 1019940222
Bank: UBA, LUTH Branch.
Long Live IWC of LUTH!
Long Live District 911!!
Long Live Inner Nigeria!!!
Long Live International Inner Wheel!!!!
*TOGETHER WE CAN*